For payroll professionals in Oregon businesses can come to Portland Payroll, Inc. We are a full-service company offering you and your business reliable outsourcing for employee payments and paperwork. So, whether you’re looking to save valuable time or want a more affordable and customizable solution to streamline processing, we can help you find the right combination of professional payroll services in Portland to ensure everything is taken care of.
Professional Payroll Services Portland
Scalable Payroll Solutions to Fit Your Companies Needs.
Our company provides scalable solutions so that we can accommodate your company’s unique needs. The most valuable and basic option we offer is professional payroll services in Oregon. This can ensure that your employees get accurate and timely checks, direct deposits, or transfers to an employee card. Choose between weekly, bi-weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly plans. We can also provide your human resources department with detailed reports so that you can keep track from your office. We also have quarterly and year-end reports to ensure that you run your business according to the laws and guidelines of your state. We will also get tax paperwork out in a timely manner.
Payroll Professionals Oregon
As a locally owned business ourselves, we know what companies are looking for. Alongside our helpful tools to manage accounts, you will also have access to a payroll specialist. Portland companies can speak directly with a member of our payroll professionals Oregon team when they have questions, concerns, or important changes to make. With our responsive attention to our clients needs, you can get accurate, affordable, and on-time results every time. Call Portland Payroll, Inc., today to discover the best solution for your business. We look forward to working with you.
- PayrollThis is what we do. Accurate, timely, helpful to your business. You will have time to work on your business, not figuring out the regulatory intricacies of payroll. Our PlatinumPay Xpress, cloud based software system makes your payroll experience simple, yet empowers you with the data you need to control your labor costs.
- Detailed Payroll ReportsYou will know immediately what your labor costs are once you enter the payroll hours. Instant access through our online payroll system gives you the ability to make quick and timely decisions. All prior payroll information, as well as quarterly and annual reports are available in your own payroll portal. Need a special report? No problem- we can write it for you and include it in your regularly scheduled payroll for no extra charge.
- New Hire ReportingAll states now require you to report to them anyone you hire. Allow us to help you stay in compliance by transmitting this information to the State automatically. We have the bridge built with your state to electronically transmit this information on your behalf.
- Garnishment Set-upEver received one of those complicated garnishment letters for one of your employees? Just send that over to us and we take care of it for you. We will read it, interpret it, properly withhold, and then submit the funds on your behalf.
- Quarterly ReportsWe know the laws and have the forms for all 50 states, so we will file the required quarterly reports on your behalf. You do not need to even sign or mail them in. We electronically file these forms, on the required due dates, for you. Missing a quarterly report is not something you want to worry about. We know when they are due and how much to report.
- Year-End Report & W-2’sYear-end reporting can be a nightmare for the small business company. There are reports that are only due one time per year, and then there are the W-2’s for each and every employee who worked for you during the year. We take care of all this. You don’t even need to think about it any longer as we will provide your employees with a pressure sealed W-2 within the first week of January.
- Direct depositsEmployees can have their net payroll directly deposited into their account. Unlike many companies, we do not charge any additional fees for this service. We want to encourage and reward companies for choosing the more eco friendly route of paying their employees. We make it easy for each and every employee to get paid this way (see pay cards below).
- Sealed checksFor those employees who still want to “feel” that paycheck and like going to the bank, we offer secure, professional pressure sealed checks. We can even imbed your signature on there so you don’t need to sign, as well as your company logo. Make payroll easy!
- Pay CardsSometimes for whatever reason an employee does not have a checking account, or cannot get one. They can still have direct deposit! Instead of going into their bank account, it goes onto a debit card that they can use anywhere debit cards are accepted. See our resources page for more information on how to sign up for this.
- Employee Self-Service (ESS)How does an eco-friendly company get the employees their payroll vouchers without printing a stub? Through our ESS portals. The employee will never have to come to you again to get their prior paystubs or an old W-2. It’s all in their ESS portal. Again, unlike other payroll companies, we reward you for using this service by not charging you additional fees for using it! Click here for a demo of our ESS portal.
- GL IntegrationGot a complicated payroll that takes a considerable amount of time to input onto your accounting system? Just give us the specification of what the import files requirements are and we will provide you with an electronic version of your payroll that you can upload into your system.
- Report Portals for your CPA & BookkeeperBeing that our founder is a CPA, we work seamlessly with your CPA and Bookkeeper. We provide the reports you need through the Manager Self Service (MSS) portal. We also can understand just what they need to get their job done as we speak the same language. No more frustration on the part of your professional team. We become a part of the team- not a hindrance.
- AccessibleUnlike the “big box” companies where you are just a number, we care for each of our clients. Your dedicated processor will know you, and your business. It’s not far to the top so if you need to contact one of the owner’s here- do it. We want you to be so thrilled with your experience here that you brag to others about your great payroll company.